Elite Partner Program: Code of Conduct
As a member of the Elite Partner Program, we ask that you acknowledge our Zero-Tolerance Policy on partners that have any content uploaded that includes:
- Pornographic, erotic, lewd material;
- Illegal (e.g., warez, pirated) software, hacking, mods or cheating (be it websites or game services/client), or any other unauthorised software designed to modify or defeat the purpose or experience of the game;
- Promotion of, or encouragement to use, cheating methods;
- Trademarked / copyrighted content that does not belong to you;
- Discriminatory, racist, sexist, or offensive content;
- References to non-game related illegal drugs, narcotics, drug paraphernalia, or illegal substances;
- Discussion of non-in-game related criminal activity;
- Encouraging or attempting to bring about real-world harm to any individual or group;
- Harassment or attacks on individual members of staff or Frontier teams;
- Other content that Frontier Staff deem unsuitable, or unlicensed content from a third-party content or rights holder;
- Using your influence to flame, troll, bait, harass or otherwise personally attack anyone.
The Elite Partner Program code of conduct was developed in line with our current forum and community rules, which you can read the full guidelines here. Any content that you upload about any titles, not just Elite Dangerous, should follow these guidelines. Please remember your behaviour online may affect your membership to the Elite Partner Program.
Inclusivity and Respect
Frontier, and Elite Dangerous, work to build inclusive and respectful communities. Your content must comply with the Terms of Service and Community Guidelines for each platform, and you should comply with the terms of the EULA and the Frontier Code of Conduct.
Personal attacks, trolling, hateful and offensive material are not tolerated and any display of this may result in a review of your Elite Partner Program membership.
As part of the Elite Partner Program, you will be required to sign an NDA on approval into the program and some information, especially information under embargo, shared through the program will be covered by this. Please ensure you adhere to content embargoes and do not share any embargoed information with anyone.
Breaking the terms of the NDA you have signed will result in a review of your Elite Partner Program membership.
As a member of the Elite Partner Program, other players may consider you highly knowledgeable and influential on all things Elite Dangerous. When engaging with community discussions, or theorising new game content, please be mindful of anything you say which may be under NDA and ensure that you are not hinting at things which may be confidential. If you are unsure, please reach out to the team on email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.
Elite Partner Program membership is subject to a yearly review, though we reserve the right to review your membership at an earlier date if the above rules are breached or your participation in the Influencer Portal ends or is terminated.