BAFTA Nominated Planet Coaster Now Available for Mac
Published on: Tue, 17/11/2020 - 6:30pm
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov, 17, 2020 – Mac players now have a ticket to the greatest coaster park ever. Aspyr today announced that the BAFTA nominated coaster park simulation game Planet Coaster, as well as all additional DLC packs, are now available for purchase on Mac via Steam and the App Store.
Developed by Frontier, the highly successful simulation game lets players experience all the joy and excitement of creating and managing their very own theme park. From building captivating coasters, to balancing the budget, budding park owners have all the tools at hand to create the park of their dreams.
Surprise, delight, and thrill crowds as you build the theme park of your dreams. Build and design incredible coaster parks with unparalleled attention to detail and manage your park in a truly living world.
- Piece-by-Piece Construction: Planet Coaster makes a creator out of everyone. Lay paths, build scenery, customize rides and make everything in your park unique with piece-by-piece construction and over a thousand unique building components.
- Landscape Sculpting: Play with nature and reshape the land beneath your feet. Sculpt the landscape to raise mountains, form lakes, dig caverns, and even build islands in the sky, then weave coasters through your park above ground and below.
- Total Authenticity: Recreate your favorite rides or leave the real world at the door. However you love to play, Planet Coaster offers you the most authentic coaster park simulation ever as you build realistic rides and watch your guests react in real-time to the world around them.
- Simulation Evolved: Deep park simulation rewards your skills and makes management fun. Control every aspect of your guests’ experience and watch as Planet Coaster’s world reacts to your choices in an instant.
- A Living World: Every park guest is an expressive individual who thinks, feels, and explores your park with their own interests and desires. Together, Planet Coaster’s guests will tell you at a glance just how well your park is run.
NOTE: Steam Workshop features will only be available on the Mac Steam version
- Communal Creation: Planet Coaster links coaster fanatics and creators around the world with the Steam Workshop community hub. Share scenery, rollercoasters and even entire parks with other players, and add the world’s wildest creations to your own park.
- Be Inspired: Discover new content from the world’s best coaster park creators every day. Browse and download content from your favorite creators.
- Share Your Creativity: Whether it’s a magnificent ice cream shop or the world’s most thrilling coaster, build it, name it and share it with the planet. Join a community of creators and see your designs appear in parks around the world.
- Park Management: You’re the boss with accessible controls that make management fun. Test your skills in a campaign of creative scenarios, or just build for fun and tweak your parks to surprise, delight and thrill your guests.
Planet Coaster for Mac is now available for purchase on Steam and the Mac App Store for $44.99/£29.99/€37.99 (base game).
Additional DLC will be available for individual purchase, ranging from $10.99/£7.99/€10.99 to $14.99/£12.99/€14.99, including:
- Planet Coaster - Ghostbusters™
- Planet Coaster - Classic Rides Collection
- Planet Coaster - Magnificent Rides Collection
- Planet Coaster - World's Fair Pack
- Planet Coaster - Vintage Pack
- Planet Coaster - Studios Pack
- Planet Coaster - Adventure Pack
- Planet Coaster - Spooky Pack
Key art and screenshots available at https://bit.ly/3jk8jUl
Aspyr is a leading video game publishing and development partner focused on maximizing the potential of games across all platforms and for all players. Today, the company supports a growing network of partners that includes many of the industry’s leading entertainment IP holders, publishers, developers, and technology providers. Aspyr is based in Austin, TX. For more information, visit www.aspyr.com.
About Planet Coaster
Create. Manage. Share. Inspire and be inspired as you create, manage, and share the world’s greatest coaster parks with friends and content creators around the world. Surprise, delight, and thrill your guests by building a coaster park empire, and let your imagination run wild with the future of coaster park simulation games.
Frontier is a leading independent developer and publisher of videogames founded in 1994 by David Braben, co-author of the iconic Elite game. Based in Cambridge, Frontier uses its proprietary COBRA game development technology to create innovative genre-leading games, primarily for personal computers and videogame consoles. As well as self-publishing internally developed games, Frontier also publishes games developed by carefully selected partner studios under its Frontier Foundry games label.
All copyrights, trademarks, logos and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Andrea Sausedo Piotraszewski