Graphics Engine Programmer
Frontier prides itself on the high-performance cross-platform engine technology that powers our games. We are currently looking for graphics programmers to help take this even further, supporting new platforms and developing new cutting edge features. Help us build the technology to deliver fantastic visual quality for the future classics we are creating.
- 2 or more years games industry experience.
- Graphics programmer on at least one game.
- Enjoy exploring new graphics technology.
- Advanced programming in C++ and HLSL
- Strong 3D Maths
- Expert knowledge of modern rendering pipelines
- Familiarity with real-time rendering techniques
- Optimisation for different hardware architectures
If you have what it takes to be part of our team, please apply by email (including a CV and any code samples/demos) to email@example.com
Emails bigger than 20 Mbyte (including attachments) will be automatically rejected.
Preference will be given to EU citizens. Salaries offered will depend on skills & experience.
We are not looking for applicants who wish to work from home, or on a freelance basis.