We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our growing team in Cambridge, UK. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented graphic designer looking to progress their career.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the creation and delivery of a range of multi-purpose graphic design work. Working closely with the publishing team you will create a wide variety of communications that enhance and support Frontier, its products and continuing success.
From a design perspective, you will be collaborating with creative, publishing and development teams to create compelling design solutions across a wide variety of print materials, digital platforms, and presentation formats ensuring that designs meet/exceed the publishing teams’ expectations, to a deadline, a budget, and to brand guidelines.
You will be required to develop visually engaging and technically accurate graphic materials to specification, as well as providing accurate development of production artwork and the timely provision of artwork files to meet production deadlines. You will assist in proof accuracy and approvals.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator are essential.
- Experience with other Adobe Creative Suite products is desirable.
- Understanding of digital media formats such as display ads, HTML emails and general knowledge of how websites are created is welcome, but not required.
- Print production knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- Work directly with the Senior Graphic Designer, Senior Web Designer, and product stakeholders to create various marketing materials.
- Work closely with concept artists to shape marketing artwork.
- Follow a brief and the brand guidelines to create work from concept to final launch.
The position would suit a passionate graphic designer who is looking to add value but gain recognition for their ideas. Natural, creative flair is a must! You will be joining a small, friendly team at an exciting time, therefore an easy going, responsive nature is a must, as is the ability to work under pressure and maintain excellent communication at all times is essential.
Please provide a link to your portfolio or a PDF, highlighting no more than five projects / examples of work you feel best exemplifies your design approach, plus your CV. Work should be sent digitally as a link or a PDF.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails bigger than 20 Mbyte (including attachments) will be automatically rejected.
Preference will be given to EU citizens. Salaries offered will depend on skills & experience.
We are not looking for applicants who wish to work from home, or on a freelance basis.