Senior Audio Designer (Marketing)
Frontier Developments plc is a developer and creator of best in class computer and video games. Frontier publishes its own IP, Elite: Dangerous and the just released Planet Coaster .
Frontier is looking for an exceptional and talented Senior Audio Designer to join our growing team in Cambridge, UK. You will work closely with our Marketing Department creating fantastic sounding trailers, teasers and programme materials, so the focus is on your linear track laying and design skills. Music production skills are a bonus.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience creating sound effects using custom recordings and library material to generate content
- Demonstrate excellent recording, sourcing, editorial, track laying, mixing and mastering skills in both stereo and 5.1 surround
- Possess a high level of ability and familiarity with DAWs such as Cubase/Nuendo, Vegas, Sound Forge, and the integrated use of plug-ins
- Have knowledge of recording techniques, microphone placement, foley sound creation and on-location recording
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of sound recording, design and mixing methods
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to compose and produce high quality music is a huge plus
- Have a passion for audio and drive to make marketing and public facing materials sound great.
- Possess a qualification in music tech/sound design or a related field.
If you have what it takes to be part of our team, please apply by email (including a CV and any code samples/demos) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails bigger than 20 Mbyte (including attachments) will be automatically rejected.
Preference will be given to EU citizens. Salaries offered will depend on skills & experience.
We are not looking for applicants who wish to work from home, or on a freelance basis.