There are some amazing people at Frontier – experienced and talented artists, animators, programmers, game designers and producers – who’s track record already comprises games that have defined genres, been critically acclaimed and sold many millions of copies, developed on time and to budget. We share a passion for games, and we share a vision of making games that put both Frontier and the games industry itself at the forefront of the world entertainment industry.
Why would you want to work here?
- Work with some excellent people
- Strong, varied mix of game genres with full in-house creative control
- Have your contribution valued
- Be enthusiastic about making games
- Great working environment
- Great company ethos
- Good career development opportunities
- Original game ideas
- Stable, professional, exciting, dynamic company
We also pay competitive salaries, we have a bonus scheme that gives each person a share of 15% of the profits in the company, we offer 'previous history disregarded' BUPA private health cover for you and your family, we operate a Flexitime system, and we incentivise people to stay with us for the long term via a generous, government-approved share option scheme. And we offer 25 days holiday (plus Public Holidays), with an additional 1 day per year for every two years of service to a maximum of 31 days.
We want to recruit outstanding candidates to work alongside the excellent people we already have to help us achieve our ambitions - we’d love you to come along with us for the journey.
Benefits at Frontier
At Frontier we are committed to providing a stimulating environment for high achievers who are passionate about games.
Frontier offers the benefits detailed below:
- Competitive Salary (paid into your bank account on the 24th of each month)
- Generous profit share scheme - 15% of Company profit is shared amongst employees
- BUPA 'existing conditions disregarded' family private healthcare
- 25 days paid holiday, with 1 additional day every 2 years service to a maximum of 31 days + public holidays
- Share Options in a listed company (AIM: FDEV) - periodic share option/EMI or equivalent schemes to provide medium to long term loyalty rewards
- Regular training and salary reviews and appraisals - salary will be reviewed annually as a minimum. Salaries are monitored throughout the year to take individual’s progress into account and promote rapid improvers.
- Tailored staff development and career progression programme
- Regular social activities. For example: Tuesday night football, lunchtime multi-player game sessions, Friday night outings, paintballing. Plus more infrequent events such as Christmas party, project ‘wrap’ parties, team building events etc.
- Reduced membership fee for Science Park fitness centre, which includes squash, courts, air-conditioned gym, sauna and spa http://www.cambridgesciencepark.co.uk/company-directory/revolution-health-club/
- Free refreshments including; various hot and cold drinks, biscuits and fresh fruit
- Proximity to restaurant & bar, plus choice of two daily sandwich services.
- Access to a Stakeholder pension scheme
- Finders Fee - £500 paid to every employee who recommends a candidate who is employed in a permanent position once the recommended candidate has successfully completed their probationary period.
- Pleasant no-smoking office environment with off-road parking - Based on Cambridge’s prestigious Science Park
- Close to major connecting roads
- Easy access to Cambridge City Centre, shops, supermarkets and leisure facilities