Frontier is looking for a talented UI Designer to join the rest of our UI team in Cambridge, UK.
Frontier makes deep, engaging games where the player uses interface to access many of the game’s mechanics. Successful applicants will be people who:
- Have a talent for making the complex simple, and continually have the player in mind.
- Play games, and learn from the ones that do interface well.
- Has a favourite wireframing tool, and wields it like an extension of themselves.
- Are great communicators.
- Gain deep knowledge about the area they are designing, and design an interface for the player that presents this in a cohesive and understandable way.
- Work closely with the game designers, seek feedback and iterate based on it.
- Produce wireframes and supporting documents that communicate this design to the artists and coders on the team.
- Continue to ensure their design is faithfully reproduced.
If you have what it takes to be part of our team, please apply by email (including a CV and any code samples/demos) to email@example.com
Emails bigger than 20 Mbyte (including attachments) will be automatically rejected.
Preference will be given to EU citizens. Salaries offered will depend on skills & experience.
We are not looking for applicants who wish to work from home, or on a freelance basis.