We currently have several exciting cutting-edge projects encompassing a range of genres, and are recruiting graduate programmers for various project team areas such as: networking, 3D graphics, shaders, animation, physics, artificial intelligence, as well as general gameplay programming.
We have a reputation for technological innovation and our programmers get involved in all aspects of system architecture, design and implementation, bringing an extremely high standard of professionalism to the development of all our games, and fully contribute to a dynamic, creative and fun environment, working with advanced technology on the leading games consoles and cutting edge PCs
- Either a good degree, or solid track record, in Computer Science, Games Programming, Maths or Physics
- Possible specialisation in one of the following fields : networking, 3D graphics and shaders, animation, physics, AI
- Industry experience is not essential, but passion and enthusiasm are
- A good understanding of C++ and object oriented programming
- Well organized, and capable of code design
- Experience of DirectX Graphics, console toolchains, GUI APIs, LUA scripts, or ASM are also useful
- Good communication
If you have what it takes to be part of our team, please apply by email (including a CV and any code samples/demos) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails bigger than 20 Mbyte (including attachments) will be automatically rejected.
Preference will be given to EU citizens. Salaries offered will depend on skills & experience.
We are not looking for applicants who wish to work from home, or on a freelance basis.