Social Media Marketing Manager
Frontier Developments are a leading developer and publisher of iconic, immersive, AAA video games. We’re looking for an exceptional Social Media Marketing Manager to join our growing team in Cambridge, UK.
Working within the publishing department, the Social Media Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating rich and engaging organic and promoted content on a variety of social channels across all the studios products.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Creation and management of our social media daily organic content schedule
- Creation of all paid social media promotions and ads on all social media platforms
- Monitoring, multi variant testing, improving and iterating on campaigns to improve results
- Developing industry leading social campaigns and strategies
- Utilising new technology and social features to improve engagement, reach and conversion
- Keeping up to date on social trends and expertise
- Reporting social activities, campaigns and KPIs
- Monitoring promotional spend and reporting results
- Working closely with other key members of the marketing communications group to support key campaigns and activities
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in a similar role, ideally within an enthusiast or entertainment company
- Fantastic team working and interpersonal skills
- Proven hands-on experience creating engaging organic and promotional campaigns
- Strong experience using social measuring and listening tools
- Experience developing leading social campaigns with demonstrable results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A passion for video games
- Experience in a similar role within the video games industry a plus
- Experience or knowledge of additional marketing disciplines
- Degree level education or similar
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails bigger than 20 Mbyte (including attachments) will be automatically rejected.
Preference will be given to EU citizens. Salaries offered will depend on skills & experience.
We are not looking for applicants who wish to work from home, or on a freelance basis.