Frontier Developments PLC is a developer and creator of best in class computer and video games.
Frontier is looking for an exceptional Marketing Assistant to join our growing team in Cambridge, UK.
Working within the marketing department, the Marketing Assistant will be responsible for providing general assistance to all members and functions of the Marketing Team
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
Assisting the various functions of the marketing dept.
- Community Management
- Promotions and Advertising
Collating materials required for reporting:
- Social Reports
- Google Analytics Reports
- Board Reports
- Contributing to idea generation, copy and promotions.
- Co-ordinating diary events and travel logistics for the Marketing Team
- Providing support at Events and Exhibitions
- Aid production with the collation and tracking of day to day work
- Must be prepared to attend and work at Events over some evenings and weekends from time to time
Essential skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, specifically Word and Excel essential
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Close attention to detail and quality of work output
- Ability to manage time effectively
Desired Skills and Experience
- A passion for games
- Knowledge of Google tools such as Google Analytics
- Other skills or tools will be learned on the job
- Degree level education or similar
- Experience in games optional
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails bigger than 20 Mbyte (including attachments) will be automatically rejected.
Preference will be given to EU citizens. Salaries offered will depend on skills & experience.
We are not looking for applicants who wish to work from home, or on a freelance basis.